The Road Joker is Joker's main choice for ground transportation. The car has a blue body, with two white stripes running down it. On the hood are the yellow letters "JK" with a pink circle around it. The seats are yellow and the steering wheel is a brownish red with numbers on it. Road Joker is 3.9 meters long, weighs 1005 kilograms and has a V-type 8-Cylinder Super Charger engine.
- Joker can summon Road Joker via his wrist watch.
- Road Joker can transform to transverse all types of ground obstacles, including water.
Steering Wheel Functions Edit
- Button one:
- Button two: Springs the driver and passenger seats up in order to launch them in the air.
- Button three: Launches Road Joker in the air.
- Button four: Allows Road Joker to traverse on railroad tracks
- Button five: Puts Road Joker into autopilot in order to drive to Joker's location.
- Road Joker has a voice activated GPS system.
- In the manga, Hachi is instead the one that is usually driving Road Joker.
- Road Joker's gas and brake pedals also have a "JK" on them.